Author Topic: breaking out a bit....  (Read 160 times)

ERT EVERCOOL56

• Grandpappy
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
  • co founder of Evercool Racing Team
    • View Profile
breaking out a bit....
« on: July 28, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »
     I gave the Destiny 2 beta a go this past weekend... actually enjoyed the change up from racing. Who would have known lol! A first for me as I have only focused on racing games.  But I had such a fun time, I'm considering pre-ordering the game.
     If anyone has played any of the Destiny titles, I would love to hear your opinion. I got a small taste of new version, but wonder if it would be worth the money or perhaps I should wait for a price drop... 

We have pre-ordered Forza 7 and will more than likely grab Project Cars 2 also...
    Rosie has left the track games during our absence from club activities and dove into Tom Clancy titles. And doing well on those. When I walk in from work, it sounds like desert storm going on in the game room! lol...

I finally passed my 360 over to the kids gang. So if you are seeing a few weird kids games under my GT, it's NOT me playing! lol..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:57:59 PM by ERT EVERCOOL56 »
race on...there IS no finish line...

thestigscousin

• Club Racer
    • View Profile
Re: breaking out a bit....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:57:03 PM »
I  played (and still do occasionally) the first Destiny. I couldn't play the beta because it was never available for me to download. There was no option to download it.

On a side note --
I just upgraded the processor and graphics card in my pc and it blows the Xbox away now :D I'm playing Fallout 4 at near ultra settings, 1080p 60+fps. Since the upgrade I've been revisiting games that my pc could barely run. It has no problem running them now!

In case anyone is wondering...I went from a Pentium D 2.9Ghz dual core cpu and a Nvidia GT730 graphics card to a Intel core i5 3.2 Ghz quad core cpu and a Nvidia GTX 1050sc graphics card. It's almost 5x the computing power I had before.   8)

Oh and by the way....Hi everybody!

ERT EVERCOOL56

• Grandpappy
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
  • co founder of Evercool Racing Team
    • View Profile
Re: breaking out a bit....
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 06:55:57 AM »
Lol, hey Stig! Your pc stats are awesome dude!
race on...there IS no finish line...