Author Topic: The Beginnings  (Read 1297 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Spectator
    • View Profile
The Beginnings
« on: March 24, 2015, 02:16:07 PM »
Intro by Evercool56

Shortly after release of Forza4,my wife(Rosieracer61) and I were bombarded with club request to join. with names like death to all club, kill your brother car club etc! Not wanting to be part of a blood thirsty crowd,we decided to start our own! A club of united men and women racers that had like minded interest within the Forza community....competitive in nature but with track manners and respect towards other drivers! So we created EVERCOOL RACING TEAM! A place to enjoy the thrill of racing and share ideas, discussions, support and have fun also! We invite you to look around decide if you are an evercool type of person! If so, we hope you will take the time to message one of us with a request to join! We just started requiring hopefuls to submit a membership app, which will be reviewed by staff before any consideration of membership! This helps keep spammers out and gives us a chance to check out your strong points and driving skills etc. Currently we race against other clubs of similar rank and skills. ERT is in 635 place in overall club rankings and climbing! Not bad for a club that started out with a couple of cars and 2 members! So, give it some thought and let us know if you have questions, comments etc....We are here to help, and look forward to a meet and greet lap or two! respectively,EVERCOOL56,ROSIERACER61

EVERCOOL56
 ......race on..there IS no finish line...

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:25:57 AM by ERT EVERCOOL56 »

ERT EVERCOOL56

• Grandpappy
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
  • co founder of Evercool Racing Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Beginnings
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 07:54:28 AM »
.... Update

The Cool's will be taking a leave of absence from Forza and club activities. This has bee one of the hardest decisions we have had to make in a long time.
   With current version of Forza winding down, it seemed to be a good time for Rosie and I to take a break from the track for a bit.
    I will be pre ordering Forza 7 and will decide at that time on my future involvement with Forza and at ERT.
    After several years of daily Forza and weekends of countless hours,12 to 16 hours a day, it became apparent, I have to let it go for now. Getting older and missing out on a lot over the years has made me realize it is 'now or never' to have the opportunity to
enjoy some other things in life....

Our decision to take some time off is not a reflection of any incident etc. We are getting older and wish to catch up on home projects that have been waiting for some time. After almost 6 years of total dedication to Forza and ERT, we feel it's time for us to live in the real world for a couple of months! lol..

We hope you guys will carry on and keep ERT a place of friendship and good decent fun! I will pop on forum now and then. And spectate a meet when able. So I'll still be around in a much lighter capacity.

Thanks to everyone,past and present, who helped form ERT and made my experience a great one! Without you 'core guys' none of this would have been possible. We have made friends for life thru ERT.  Thanks  guys!

Respectively, John Adkins, (aka ERT Evercool56)

Take care gang!
race on...there IS no finish line...

ERT Vader

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 04:30:03 PM »
Enjoy the time away, It's been a fun few years   we all are guilty of putting to much time into the forza franchise so enjoy what real life has to offer,

until you drop back in,

I will keep the lights on and the track open.
2016 Trans-Am champion

Tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today

ERT EVERCOOL56

• Grandpappy
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
  • co founder of Evercool Racing Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »
UPDATE..
   Unless you live high on the mountain, you probably know the 'Cools' are back! And I for one have missed ERT and you guys!
With a refreshed outlook, Rosie and I are looking forward to bringing in new drivers and sharing track time again with members and friends old and new! And we hope to keep ERT a place for us to meet, socialize and race in a friendly, competitive atmosphere!

Long live ERT!
race on...there IS no finish line...